Wednesday, July 29, 2015

When One Has Filthy Hair, a Hat is a Good Accessory


This is probably the biggest take-away since breaking my right wrist. My mom is coming for a visit starting next week and she has no idea yet her job will be blow drying my hair...but this is not what this post is about. 
What it is about is because of the generous donations of my AIDS/Lifecycle sponsors for pushing my fundraising over $500 in August, I qualified for one of these three cool cycling caps! I don’t think ever in my life have so many people been directly responsible for me being so very, very grateful.

Even though I will be wearing this cap, this cap is not mine. This cap belongs to the nine individuals and couples who have dedicated their financial resources and shared in such an important cause. They are also the ones who are helping me achieve this lofty goal of cycling 545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles. All cyclists are required to have a minimum of $3,000 in their fundraising account by Orientation Day in order to ride in AIDS/Lifecycle so thank you for bringing me over 30% of the way there but obviously I still have a ways to go! 
I ask you to give what you can by making a tax-deductible donation today. Any amount helps! You can make your donation in instalments or make it all at once. They make giving easy!
Once again, thank you for your contributions!



1 comment:

  1. Vielen Dank für die hilfreiche Informationen.
    Ich bin sehr glücklich und dankbar, dass Sie diese mit uns geteilt.
    Vielen Dank für den Austausch und halten uns bitte informiert mit neuen inform wenn möglich. Ich habe einige verwandte Informationen, die Sie unten mögen
    HairVox kaufen
    HairVox test

    ReplyDelete